Sunday, April 8, 2012

Niall, part 2

"imagine Couple days later your sitting on a park bench with your bff. "It was so crazy on Saturday!" you say and roll your eyes. "Did you give it to him?" she asks and looks at you curiosly, "the letter?" "Oh, yeah, I did actually", you say, "hope he reads it. Suddenly your phone starts to ring. "It's a private number", you say to your friend and then aswer it, "Hello?" "Hi! It's Louis here", a mens voice says from the phone. "Louis who?" you ask cause you don't remember knowing any Louis. "Louis Tomlinson", he says, "from One Direction." You stop breathing for a second and then you ask: "Why are you calling me?" "Well.. Actually, I'm kinda calling instead of Niall. You know he has talking about you a lot after the signing", he says. "Really?" "Yeah, he wanted to call but didn't know what to say so I desided to help him. Tho he doesn't know that I'm talking to you" Louis says and laughs a bit. You laugh too and ask: "How did you get my number?" "It was in the letter" he says, "I didn't read it, by the way, don't worry!" He laughs again. He asks if you could meet in a out of town park. "Yes!" you say, obviusly. Sorry guys, but I don't have more time today so this is really short ;(

No comments:

Post a Comment