Thursday, April 5, 2012

Special Mirror

#imagine "What about this one? It looks nice", you say while you're standing in a furniture shop in front of a mirror. You're shopping for mirrors with - who else than - Zayn. "No, no", he says and looks to the mirror and then up and down on you. "You should look at the mirrors, not me", you say and laugh a bit. He looks like he's woken up from a dream. "Yeah, I know but I can't stop looking at you. You're so gorgeus!" You feel blush coming up to your cheeks so you smile at the ground. "Oh, shit!" Zayn suddenly shouts. "What?" you say and turn to look at him. He is standing in front of a huge mirror with a golden voluminous frame. "This is perfect! Excuse me", he says and waves to a salesman, "I want to by this." "Okay, I'll get a packed one for you from the storage", the salesman says with a kinda mechanic voice. "Oh, wait!" Zayn shouts after him, "Can I have just the frames, please?" The salesman nods and continues his way to the storage. "Zayn.. You do know that when you buy the frames only, you don't see yourself in them, right?" you say cautiosly. He starts to laugh loudly and says: "Of course I do! You'll see what they're for." Next day Zayn calls you and says that he wants to show what he used the frames for. When you get to his door he opens it thrilled. "Hey! Come in." "So, where is it?" you ask when you've got your jacket of. "In my bedroom", he says and you follow him in there. "Oh. My. God" you say when you get to the door. "That's huge!" "You like it?" Zayn asks and smiles at you. "Like it? I LOVE it!" you scream and hug him tightly. The frames are opposite to Zayns bed (so he sees them when he gets up) and inside them is a huge potret of you. "I wanna see you all the time even if you weren't really here" he says and then kisses you passionately.

No comments:

Post a Comment